As a charity, NEDIC’s pivotal fundraising event is our annual Zest for Life Benefit, now entering its sixth year. Our ability to grow our reach and make a positive impact on the lives of thousands of Canadians is due largely to the generosity of organizations that support our cause through sponsorship or by donating a silent auction item:
Join NEDIC on Thursday October 19, 2017 as we host our 6th annual Zest for Life fundraising event. Located in the exciting King West district, guests will enjoy the views of Toronto in the stunning Portland Room at the Spoke Club.
The event will feature:
- A thrilling silent auction and luxury raffle with prizes from a variety of exciting supporters;
- Entertainment consisting of both live music and DJ performances;
- Open bar format with an array of food stations
By sponsoring the event, your organization can:
- Engage over 200 community partners and supporters from Toronto, ages 25-55+ who are interested in supporting mental health and eating disorder initiatives
- Send delegates to the event and mingle with Toronto influencers
- Take advantage of the event’s very active pre and post event social media presence. Event digital marketing platforms will include Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, Twitter and nediczestforlife.ca.
Please see the sponsorship deck for detailed sponsorship information and opportunities. All proceeds from this cocktail event will benefit NEDIC’s educational programs and national toll-free helpline services.
If your organization is unable to sponsor the event at this time, please consider supporting us this year by donating an item for the silent auction. As an auction item donor, your company will be featured in our program guide and on our event website with a link to the company’s webpage.
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Pottinger, Development Officer at email@example.com or 416-340-4800 ext. 4540.